Monday, May 16, 2011

Yay! Free Crap!

I have a new hobby! 

It's actually a website:  freecycle.org

It is great! 

People post stuff they are giving away and you can go pick it up.  
The trick is being the first one to respond.  
Things go pretty fast; I've missed out 
on all sorts of things that sounded good.

But I have been able to collect some great treasures!

Laundry Sorter











Bubble Wrap
 Strawberry Starts




I also have some starts for raspberries and daylilies.  






Train Set





And my favorite!
 
 
Bouncy Castle!




 
It's still needs more cleaning, and I have yet to find all of the holes.  
But that is all I've had to pay for it:  
Picking it up, patching holes, and spraying it down.  

Pretty good deal if you ask me!

6 comments:

  1. Hey you got that vibe from me when I got free diapers! Its contagious I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the cute little boys from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have kind of the same hobby. there is a church in town that i sort throught the stuff and can have anything i want for free and the best part is I got a coach, prada and dulsay and gabana (sp) bags all for free today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sort as in hang up the stuff and clean. It is a fun service I get to do. I hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete