Just in case you haven't heard, baby socks are evil.
I know, they seem so cute and tiny.
But that's really just part of their evil plot.
Let me rewind a bit just to reassure you that I haven't completely lost it.
Last November my washing machine just stopped working, so I had to call a repair man. He took the machine apart and discovered the culprit: a baby sock.
So cute in the package. Adorable on the toesies. The darn thing cost me over $100.00.
The repair man told me this was a very common problem which could be avoided by not overstuffing the washer, and putting those small items in one of those delicates wash bags.
I had some, but had never used them.
I used them for a little while, but quickly slacked off.
Yesterday, my washing machine stopped again.
Yesterday, my washing machine stopped again.
Luckily, I could easily diagnose the problem and had youtube there to help me.
(Not really sure how people did things back in the dark ages, pre-youtube.)
(Not really sure how people did things back in the dark ages, pre-youtube.)
The washer is back in one piece and working properly.
I was so proud of myself, I had to call my dad.
I was so proud of myself, I had to call my dad.
But I feel I must warn all innocent people out there of the dangers of those little evil socks.

I can't believe it did that again!!! I especially love that last picture though. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh Angie, You make me smile.
ReplyDeleteOh, the life of Angela. I hope you get as many giggle out of it as us readers do. What a handy man you are I will have to remember youtub next time i need help or just you. to bad you aren't closer.
ReplyDelete