It is very apparent that Adam
is not yet an expert on holidays
Not that I expect him to be, but just saying.The day before Easter,we were in Mona It took some convincing to get him to pick up the eggs. In fact, at grandma's house he sat and posed for pictures in the middle of the hunt.
piles of new toys
aren't that hard
to figure out!
I guess I can't
complain since this
year is probably as
easy as it's gonna be
for quite a while.
When we got home I filled
eggs with Adam's candy from the day before, threw in some left-over Christmas and Valentine's day candy, and just threw them on the lawn. No need to hide them this year.
I like it. Next year it is very likely that you will have to start hiding the eggs. Best to take the easy way while you still can!
ReplyDeleteGrady thinks the easter bunny is mean. He made a mess with his easter eggs one night. He refused to pick them up. I told them if he didnt pick up the eggs the Easter bunny would come back and take them away. The next morning there were no eggs and now he is mad at the easter bunny. Better the bunny than me.
ReplyDelete